Packing unit :
Aerosol 420㎖/Can, 20cans/Box
YECOA YL-506 is a heat-resistant flack colorant.
● Beautiful black surface coating with a special heat-resistant resin as the main composition.
● Excellent resistance to water, oil and heat.
● Solid film and excellent adherence, wear resistance.
● Excellent rust resistance.
● Matte Type, Special heat-resistant resin coating agent.
● Pre-treatment process for plating treatment.
● Black coloring for various metals such as ferrous material, stainless steel, aluminum, etc.
● Metal parts requiring heat resistance such as muffler, heating stove, etc.
How to use
● Always wear safety equipment before work.
● Degrease oil content, dirt and dust on the metal surface by using YL-403.
● Shake the container before using it.
● Apply it 20∼30cm away from target object and wait for tack free drying.
● Apply it again depending on desired thickness.
● Time for tack free drying is about 2∼3 minutes.
● Complete hardening takes 24 hours.
● Use the target after complete hardening.
● Leave the target for one hour after spraying and harden it for 10~20 minutes at 150∼200℃.
● Solvent resistance, cohesion and heat resistance increase.
※ Please observe the following points when storing and using the product and discard.
● Even though it is low-flammable, keep away from fire to spray it.
● Provide good ventilation for long-time use.
● Keep it in the well-ventilated place below 40℃.
● Do not use it toward fire.
● Do not use near heater or stove.
● Do not use in the room using fire.
● Do not keep it in the place above 40℃.
● Provide ventilation to use it in the closed room.
● Do not throw it away into fire.
● Punch the can to throw it away.
● Do not keep it in the closed place.
● Spraying may not work well below 5℃.