Packing unit :
Aerosol 420㎖/Can, 20cans/Box
YECOA YL-900 is a product of room-temperature curing type for hydrophobicity and insulation.
Films with excellent moisture resistance
and insulation can be obtained, and are used for processing of electrical parts.
● Silicone hydrophobic insulator spray of room-temperature curing type.
● Excellent ozone resistance, arc resistance, heat resistance, and chemical resistance.
● Excellent adhesion and surface gloss.
● Excellent resistance to impact, wear and vibration.
● RoHS(6 type hazardous substances) undetected.
● PCB Board
● Insulating coating agent for Coil, Solenoids, Connectors, Control Box, etc.
How to use
● Always wear safety equipment before work.
● Clean the dust, oil contents and grease on the metal surface.
(Using our ECC cleaner, they are removed easily)
● Shake up and down lightly before use.
● Spray twice or three times to make thick film formed.
● Spray it about 20~30cm away from target object.
● Do not use it to human body.
● Provide good ventilation.
● Keep it in the place below 40℃ without direct sunlight.
● Do not spray it toward fire.
● Avoid contact with it, because contact with strong alkali, strong acid cleaner and thinner(B.T.X)
makes coating film damaged after coating film forms.
※ Please observe the following points when storing and using the product and discard.
● Even though it is low-flammable, keep away from fire to spray it.
● Provide good ventilation for long-time use.
● Keep it in the well-ventilated place below 40℃.
● Do not use it toward fire.
● Do not use near heater or stove.
● Do not use in the room using fire.
● Do not keep it in the place above 40℃.
● Provide ventilation to use it in the closed room.
● Do not throw it away into fire.
● Punch the can to throw it away.
● Do not keep it in the closed place.
● Spraying may not work well below 5℃.