Packing unit :
Aerosol 420ml/Can, 20cans/Box
YECOA YL-112 is a flame-retardant, nonconductive motor cleaner which maintains and repair
performance of an expensive motor and its accessories by most effectively cleaning off grease, oil,
sludge, dust, etc. fixed by heat and by improving insulation effects after cleaning. In addition,
it is a flame-retardant, degreasing cleaner which is safest and most effective for
maintenance & repair of Generators, Tools, Alarm, systems, Electric, Control, Fuse, Holders,
● Electrical motor, motorized tools, power generator, various large-scale pumps.
● Bearing, brake lining, parking meter.
How to use
● Always wear safety equipment before work. ● Remove dust or dirt off applied surface to apply it. ● Use brush or sand paper to remove rust or scale and apply it. ● Spray twice or three times to make cleaning. ● Spray it about 20~30cm away from target object.
● Always wear safety equipment before work.
● Remove dust or dirt off applied surface to apply it.
● Use brush or sand paper to remove rust or scale and apply it.
● Spray twice or three times to make cleaning.
● Spray it about 20~30cm away from target object.
● Test it before using it to plastic
● Do not use product for purposes other than specified.
● Store product away from the reach of children.
● Keep the area well ventilated while using product.
● As this is an inflammable product using high pressure gas, keep the following cautions carefully.
● Do not use it near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including
amplifiers) that produce heat.
● Do not use it in an environment where there are explosive or inflammable materials.
● Store the product in places where the temperature does not exceed 40℃.
● After used in enclosed areas, be sure to ventilate.
● After use, throw it away after checking and removal the remaining gas in the container.
● Below 5℃, injection power may be poor.
● Provide good ventilation for long-time use.
● Provide ventilation to use it in the closed room.
● Keep it in the well-ventilated place below 40℃.