Packing unit :
Aerosol 460㎖/can, 12cans/box
YECOA YL-505 has excellent initial adhesion so as to increase assembly speeds in processing
processes, and has excellent workability due to quick and uniform coating of wide areas. Coating
ratios were further improved to make it very economical upon calculation of actual unit cost for unit
area. Since the amounts absorbed in the substance are small, coupling strength is guaranteed and
effective operation is possible as no formalin is contained.
● Spray adhesive for permanent fixing.
● Adhesive of spray injection type for insulating wallpapers.
● Construction of silk wallpaper, wall paper with bumps, cement wall,
painted wall, ceiling-insulated wallpapers.
● Time allowed for adhesion-One-side surface: 10 sec~15 min,
Both-side surfaces: 10 sec~30 min.
● Complete adhesion to paper and paper label, fiber, cork, glass, metal, acetate ,
corrugated cardboard, etc.
● Plastering of silk wallpaper, etc. wallpaper repair, attachment of posters.
How to use
● Always wear safety equipment before work.
● Use it by standing the container upright.
● Spray it about 20~30cm away from target object.
● Repeat application according to the object.
※ Please observe the following points when storing and using the product and discard.
● Even though it is low-flammable, keep away from fire to spray it.
● Provide good ventilation for long-time use.
● Keep it in the well-ventilated place below 40℃.
● Do not use it toward fire.
● Do not use near heater or stove.
● Do not use in the room using fire.
● Do not keep it in the place above 40℃.
● Provide ventilation to use it in the closed room.
● Do not throw it away into fire.
● Punch the can to throw it away.
● Do not keep it in the closed place.
● Spraying may not work well below 5℃.