Packing unit :
Aerosol 420㎖/Can, 20cans/Box
● No stains remain after cleaning and drying.
● No corrosion in light metals, nonferrous metals such as aluminum, magnesium, etc.
● Excellent cleaning of any contaminants such as PCB FLUX, cutting oil, etc.
● Easy removal of minute moisture due to its lower specific gravity than that of water and no mixing.
● Cleaning of metal parts and apparatuses, etc.
● Cleaning of rust-inhibiting oil, synthetic oil, mineral oil, various greases, dust, animal oil, etc.
● Cleaning of PCB FLUX, releasing agent, cutting oil, and press oil.
How to use
● Always wear safety equipment before work.
● Remove dust or dirt off applied surface to apply it.
● Use brush or sand paper to remove rust or scale and apply it.
● Spray twice or three times to make cleaning.
● Spray it about 20~30cm away from target object.
※ Please observe the following points when storing and using the product and discard.
● Even though it is low-flammable, keep away from fire to spray it.
● Provide good ventilation for long-time use.
● Keep it in the well-ventilated place below 40℃.
● Do not use it toward fire.
● Do not use near heater or stove.
● Do not use in the room using fire.
● Do not keep it in the place above 40℃.
● Provide ventilation to use it in the closed room.
● Do not throw it away into fire.
● Punch the can to throw it away.
● Do not keep it in the closed place.
● Spraying may not work well below 5℃.