Packing unit :
Aerosol 420㎖/Can, 40cans/Box
● Surface coloring : Metal, plastic, cement, house, furniture, ornament. ● For repair painting : Wood, steel structure.
● Surface coloring : Metal, plastic, cement, house, furniture, ornament.
● For repair painting : Wood, steel structure.
How to use
① Please remove dust, oil, rust, fungi, etc. on the coated face before spraying.
② Sufficiently shake the container upon use.
③ Spray at a distance of 30~40cm.
④ Apply thin overlap coating for 2~3 times at an interval of 10 minutes in parallel direction with
the coated face as in the , rather than thick coating at one go.
⑤ When the contents remain after use, spray to allow only gas to come out for about 2 seconds
by turning the container upside down, and properly cover the cap for storage.
※ Use after checking whether the color and the spray state are correct matching the use for
the coated object prior to use.
※ Do not store inside a car or trunk during summer season.
● Spray it after testing. (It can make negative effect depending on materials or properties of surface)
● To keep aerosol can unused for a long-time, hold it upside down and spray till no more liquid
comes out to make a nozzle unblocked.
● Do not keep it inside of vehicles.
● Keep it away from children.
● Do not use it for other purposes.
● Use it at outdoor or a well-ventilated place.
● Do not spray directly onto human body, animal or food.
● As this is an inflammable product using high pressure gas, keep the following cautions carefully.
● Do not spray directly toward open flame.
● Do not use it near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus
(including amplifiers) that produce heat.
● Do not use it in an environment where there are explosive or inflammable materials.
● Store the product in places where the temperature does not exceed 40℃.
● After used in enclosed areas, be sure to ventilate.
● Do not throw into a fire.
● After use, throw it away after checking and removal the remaining gas in the container.
● Do not store it in enclosed area.
● Below 5℃, injection power may be poor.