Packing unit :
Aerosol 420㎖/Can, 20cans/Box
Forrest-dedicated spray paints for particular display.
Suitable for display of preserved trees, felled trees, logs, pulp, railroad line wood, etc. for dedicated
use in forrest industry.
Places requiring clear specific display such as operation field floor, asphalt, accident spot, etc.
Places requiring safety at railway crossroads.
How to use
① Please remove dust, oil, rust, fungi, etc. on the coated face before spraying.
② Sufficiently shake the container upon use.
③ Spray at a distance of 30~40cm.
④ Apply thin overlap coating for 2~3 times at an interval of 10 minutes in parallel direction with
the coated face as in the , rather than thick coating at one go.
⑤ When the contents remain after use, spray to allow only gas to come out for about 2 seconds by
turning the container upside down, and properly cover the cap
⑥ Use after checking whether it matches with the use for the coated object prior to use.
● Spray it after testing. (It can make negative effect depending on materials or properties of surface)
● To keep aerosol can unused for a long-time, hold it upside down and spray till no more liquid
comes out to make a nozzle unblocked.
● Do not keep it inside of vehicles.
● Keep it away from children.
● Do not use it for other purposes.
● Use it at outdoor or a well-ventilated place.
● Do not spray directly onto human body, animal or food.
● As this is an inflammable product using high pressure gas, keep the following cautions carefully.
● Do not spray directly toward open flame.
● Do not use it near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus
(including amplifiers) that produce heat.
● Do not use it in an environment where there are explosive or inflammable materials.
● Store the product in places where the temperature does not exceed 40℃.
● After used in enclosed areas, be sure to ventilate.
● Do not throw into a fire.
● After use, throw it away after checking and removal the remaining gas in the container.
● Do not store it in enclosed area.
● Below 5℃, injection power may be poor.